annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

Lucky Peterson - The Son of a Bluesman

Comprimi
X
Comprimi
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 0 (0 members and 0 guests)

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• Lucky Peterson - The Son of a Bluesman

Lucky Peterson - The Son of a Bluesman
    Blues, Electric Blues | MP3 CBR 320 kbps | 56:56 min | 138 MB + 5% Recovery
    Label: Jazz Village | Tracks: 11 | Rls.date: 2014

Lucky Peterson is considered one of the preeminent blues artists of the modern era. Not just a killer guitarist and a wizard of the keyboard, he's also a first-rate vocalist. A child prodigy, at the age of six he scored a national R&B hit with the Willie Dixon-produced ''1-2-3-4,'' which landed him appearances on both the Tonight Show and the Ed Sullivan Show. Following stints with Little Milton and Bobby Bland, Peterson launched his solo career and never looked back. In addition to his extensive catalog of albums on labels including Alligator, Blue Note, Evidence JSP and Verve, he's also teamed up with such luminaries as Albert Collins, Etta James, B.B King, Otis Rush and Mavis Staples. Peterson's debut on Jazz Village, The Son of a Bluesman, pays tribute to his father, James Peterson, who owned a blues club in Buffalo called The Governor's Inn where all the greats used to play. Recorded in Dallas, The Son of a Bluesman mixes originals and inspired covers in a poetic blend of darkness and light, all supported by a irrepressible groove.

TRACKLIST
    1. Blues In My Blood
    2. Funky Broadway
    3. Nana Jarnell
    4. I Pity The Fool
    5. Boogie-Woogie Blues Joint Party
    6. I'm Still Here
    7. The Son Of A Bluesman
    8. I Can See Clearly Now
    9. Joy
    10. You Lucky Dog
    11. I'm Still Here (Gospel)