annuncio

Comprimi
Ancora nessun annuncio.

DreamUP_Linux_1_3_beta

Comprimi
X
Comprimi
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

• Filtro
  • Ora
  • Visualizza
Elimina tutto
nuovi messaggi

• DreamUP_Linux_1_3_beta

DreamUP_Linux_1_3_beta

Here is the first version of DreamUP for Linux.

To give up the creature comforts do not have to, as an X application. Appearance and behavior in accordance with the Windows version.

Are required (in addition to an X server) GTK1.2 and gdk-pixbuf. On Debian and Co., a "apt-get install libgdk-pixbuf" sufficient to require all packages to install.

Yes, the graphics tearing a non-socks off, but I wanted to do the program from as few packets as possible subject and gtk-1.2 is actually available anywhere.

The program must be executed as "root", because it uses ICMP PING and may only root (in Windows, it is the same, there just gives an extra DLL for PING, which has administrator rights * sigh *).

DreamUP_Linux_1_3_beta

Ecco la prima versione di DreamUP per Linux.

Per dare la creatura comfort non devono, come una applicazione di X. Aspetto e il comportamento in conformità con la versione Windows.

Se GTK1.2 richiesto (oltre ad un server X) e gdk-pixbuf. Su Debian e Co., un "apt-get install libgdk-pixbuf" sufficiente per richiedere tutti i pacchetti da installare.

Il programma deve essere eseguito come utente "root", perché utilizza ICMP PING e potranno soltanto root (in Windows, è lo stesso, ci dà solo una DLL in più per il ping, che ha i diritti di amministratore * sigh *).
Sto operando...
X